Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Original Song (1 Chronicles 16:9)

Yesterday I finished an original song. I decided to name it "Surrounded" Let me tell you...I believe that it was 100% God. I've never written a song so fast that I've ended up loving. Normally, when I look back at my music after a couple of days I say, "Wow, this is horrible." This time I didn't for whatever reason. This is my favorite song that I've ever written, and I'm already half way done writing the Japanese version!! I'm so incredibly excited! Here it is~ I hope you enjoy it.




1 Chronicles 16:9 says, "Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works!"

And I thank him every day that he gave me the ability to do so~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful song ~ You are amazing darling!!! I can't wait to see how God uses your gifts to touch the lives of others....

    ReplyDelete