Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stepping Out (Psalm 1)

Recently, I have really been learning exactly what it means not to stand in the path of sinners. The Lord has performed amazing miracles in my life and each one brings a new way for me to glorify Him and not myself. I've overcome many things and I wouldn't have been able to overcome -ANY- of them without Him.

What gets me the most about us as humans is the fact that we often, i repeat, often forget the absolute amazing feeling that it is to walk with God. The fact that we often forget that those who stay with him are blessed in so many ways.

Psalm 1: 1-3 states; "Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whos leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper. "

This morning my mother told me about a website that she found telling about a christian production company called Tate. It is a music company which has ties with iTunes, Amazon, Target, Borders, and many more nationaly popular organizations that sell music. The best part about it is that they are willing to listen to pretty much anybody, unlike a lot of other production companies. They're always looking for new artists to produce for. I believe 100% that my mother randomly stumbling upon Tate was definitly a blessing from God for us being so faithful to him and honestly searching for Him first.



No comments:

Post a Comment